The Bible, as God's word to us, is very important to everything we do across all of our other ministries.
We seek for people to learn, digest, and apply God's Word in every part of their lives. As a result we distribute the Bible in ways that it is accessible to everyone:
- Bible distributions to everyone who can read. We know if they are not believers, they may need help, but we also have study groups to introduce them to the Bible in a reliable translation in their own language. Often, the written word becomes a portal to a person's coming to faith in Christ.
- We support people translating the Bible into languages which lack a translation in their local tongue.
- We provide audio Bibles to people who are blind or illiterate.
- We provide video Bibles to groups of people to teach them about the Bible and the good news it provides.
- We support distribution of Bibles in Braille.
- We provide solar-powered audio Bibles for rural areas and fishermen at sea.
- We help distribute Military Bible Stick (audio Bibles) in the different nations in which we work.
- We have designed and produce Bible study apps which work on a smartphone or media player in 158 different languages, providing both audio and text synchronized together and linked to topical resources to answer spiritual questions directly through God's Word in context...our e-Portable Seminary hyper-texted topical index.
- We promote on-line and off-line computer Bibles and Bible study resources. We support the generation of new Bible computer resources and provide Beta testing of new products.
We have 17 different partners/relationships with organizations with whom we cooperate in helping meet their ministry goals to do the same as our goals. These include: Gideon’s International,The Bible League, Faith Comes By Hearing, Talking Bibles, Gospel Recordings, and Visual Bible. We maintain prayer networks to support our partner organizations and their missionaries, church planters, and pastors in doing their jobs of promoting the promulgation of God's Word. Members of our Ministries are encouraged to support our partners materially, especially those working in their own regions.
We help different ministries deliver Bibles to difficult to reach regions, especially where the Church has an inadequate supply.
We work to collaborate with our partners in different regions to promote their work. Our local pastors and congregations help in expanding New Testament language resources into full testament language resources.
We seek to ensure that every person baptized into the Body of Christ receives a Bible, and we try to get a children's Bible to every family with young children.
Besides distributing the Bible in every media form we can, we also provide our resources to enable people to read, understand and apply the Bible's principles to their lives.
We freely share our various ministry concepts and associated resources to promote the growth and health of congregations locally and worldwide and enabling them to have more effective outreaches.
We encourage people to download all resources for the use of their local ministries and to translate them into local language(s). When a resource is translated, ensure that you use the most reliable Bible translation in that language for Bible references and citations.
If someone uses a Resource and translates it to another language, we request that they share it back to us so we may distribute it more widely.
We request that you would cite MATTHEW 25:34-40 Ministries or this website as the site where you obtained the original.
Prayer is fundamental to everything we do in our Ministries. We desire every member of every ministry and every part of our Ministry Association to be sound prayer warriors.View Individual Resources
How to properly interpret the Bible is an essential duty of every believer. This Course covers what the Bible says about interpreting the Bible.View Individual Resources